The primary focus of the Master Class in Valuation and Synergies is to teach participants the practical applications of the theoretical methodologies relating to valuation and synergies.
In the valuation portion of the class, participants perfect their understanding of the three most frequently used valuation methods: the public and acquisitions comparables methods and the discounted cash flow method.
This portion covers:
- Discounted cash flow approach fundamentals
- Capital asset pricing model
- Calculating terminal value
- Adjusting values for liquidity and control
- Triangulating between various valuation methods
- Challenges acquirers face in valuation efforts
- Valuation considerations as the acquirer